Thursday, January 19, 2006

Shiny Goodness

This morning when I was getting ready to go to an appointment I noticed that I had an awful lot of hair care products cluttering up my side of the bathroom and, to make matters worse, I was running out of said hair care products. So, rather than wear a hat or spend 30 frustration-filled minutes coaxing the fab out of my ‘do I decided to just shave it off. So, so long awesome trademark ‘do (complete with superman spit curl), see ya in about 2-3 months!

Btw- iff’n you’re thinking about doin this, 2 things- 1) be sure to pick up a nice lotion/sunblock and 2) if youre gonna do it yourself, be sure you have the mirror/new razor/tear-free shampoo before you get in the shower! I luv my missus because I had even less than none of these things ready and she was there to help me out with every step=)

-oh, and if anyone asks I'm protesting stuff. WE WILL OVERCOME... stuff!
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online