Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Shall We Begin?

Well, it’s the dawn of a new year and I thought I should start out with something positive- naw, j/k! My old work threw me one last little flick on the nose last Monday when I went to collect my final paycheck. Along with the check and hug (both given by the lovely Sierra) was a letter under an official letterhead by the organization. Now, when I saw this, my first notion was that it was a letter of recommendation or perhaps a thank-you note for putting up with all the ass-hattery we dealt with on a regular basis. Not an absurd idea, ja? But it was not to be. No, instead I found a letter stating that I was in signed receipt of the company’s useless photo-copied manual and some uniform articles and that these and any other pieces of company property should be returned IMMEDIATELY! (We KNOW you’ve got our shit, bitch, and we wants it BACK!) I felt like I was breaking up with a spiteful whore who was only giving me back my sony walkman so she could harp at me about the mascara and tampons she left in my bathroom. LoL, and up until the very last day my coworkers were asking me why I was leaving. Aw, good times=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris, I'm suprised that you expected better. You know this place. Miss you already, but I'm also happy for you. So do you want to join yet?

Anonymous said...

LOL you think that is bad check this. finaly after 7 MONTHS... thats 7 MONTHS. the DMV has finaly sent me my licens. and they totaly f'd up my endorsments. not i have to go back to the dmv to str8'tn this out. now i have to put off looking for a new job.....i have never ben happyer for not owning a gun than i am right now.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online