Monday, September 18, 2006

More Useless Trivia About Me

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Ayuh.

2. Do you close you eyes on roller coasters?
No.

3. When was the last time you went sledding?
10 years ago in GE.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
Always with someone else.

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Ayuh… its sort of a requirement for Catholics. (the HOLY ghost and Lev. 19:31 as just a couple examples)

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
No. Sadly, I am slowly coming to the realization that I am in no way creative. The best I can hope for is to be able to faithfully copy other people’s creations=/

7. O.J. Simpson. Guilty?
Oh, yes… Ain’t America grand.

8. Jennifer or Angelina?
If I cut off one of my pinkies, can I have them both? Obviously not for keepsies… No? Well, Angelina then, but it’s a close one.

9. Can you honestly say you really know anything about politics?
Yeah, but in my own defense I only pay attention long enough to infuriate myself, then I tune out again.

10. Do you know how to play poker?
I do.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Yes… its probably gonna happen again soon if Square/ENIX can get off its ass.

12. What’s your favorite commercial?
It’s a toss up between a British copy-paper commercial (Transformers FTW!)and a ‘Got Milk' commercial where a family watches as an elderly man gets his arms tore off next door. Just take a look at em and it’ll be easy to see why I can’t make up my mind=)

14. If you are driving in the middle of the night, and there is no one around, do you drive through a red light?
Naw, my OCD compels me to obey all traffic laws… it has gotten to the point that if I speed (even slightly) or turn without signaling, I feel like an outlaw.

15. Do you have a secret that no one else knows?
9… 10… 11… 12…14… 15…

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
1939 NY Knights.

17. Have you ever been ice-skating?
Nope.

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
2-3 times a week, generally speaking. (yay, Wellbutrin)

19. What’s the single most important thing on your mind right now?
Nicotine.

20. Do you always wear your seatbelt?
Lol, see question #14.

21. What talent do you wish you had?
I’d dearly love to be able to play a stand-alone instrument (ANY stand-alone instrument) well.

22. Do you like sushi?
Some.

23. What do you wear to bed?
Mostly just my undies. Sometimes less.

24. Do you truly hate anyone?
Naw. I used to think I did, but as my understanding of the word (and concept) became clearer I realized that what I was feeling was not hate. Malevolence, antipathy, resentment, enmity, belligerence… yeah, all of those words are printed on the stationary on which I keep a list.

25. If you could meet one famous person, who would it be?
Hmmm… it depends on what is, er, allowed to happen at this meeting… There are individuals I would like to talk to, take to my bed or just stare at them, basking in their brilliance. There are also those I’d like to beat senseless with a stack of re-released-THX certified-now on DVD-now with new special FX-now with NO special FX-letterboxed-collector’s edition crap that a drunken, syphilitic, two-headed slack-jawed junkslut with Tourett’s could have vomited up. Especially that one. Yeah.

26. Do you know anyone in jail?
Right now? Nope.

27. What food do you find disgusting?
Hmmm… right now Altoids are pissing me off a bit but as for disgusting? I don’t think any that I have run across yet. There are some foodstuffs that I won’t touch, but that’s just because I am a snob. For example, I won’t put ketchup on my mom’s eggrolls and I think the people who would are barbarians.

28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their backs?
I generally do not but when it does happen, I always try to do it in a way that I would be comfortable saying to them, as well as about them. If I can’t do at least that, then I won’t do it at all.

29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Ayuh. See above.

30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
Absolutely.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

13. Who was your first love?

You dodged it more quietly than I did

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online