Friday, August 25, 2006

Grrr… Argh…

There’s no doubt about it, the zombie genre rocks. I love that the entertainment industry has rediscovered what you and I already knew: that zombies and those that fight against their ravenous, decomposing asses are cooooool. Movies, comics, video games, board games, cartoons and even music have all been infected. Right now, I’m waiting for a low-rent 3D remake of Night of the Living Dead, even if it falls squarely into the ‘crappy movie’ category… at least according to The Formula that is.
In any case, instances of the living dead seem to be on the rise… and for my money, that’s just fine=) I recently, er, aquired a copy of The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks and the little bit I’ve read so far is awesome, like something the Ministry of Homeland Security would print up, lol! Oh sure, you scoff now, but when legions of the undead start roaming the streets of YOUR neighborhood, you guys will be like, “Uh, what was the name of that author again? C’mon Bittorrent!”


Btw, iffn’ you haven’t given Shaun of the Dead a chance yet, you should! It’s just a wonderfully witty indie bit from those great folks that brought us “Spaced”. Filled with humor, genre references and just the right amount of gore, this one is not to be missed.




Powered by Castpost

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If I knew you wanted the Zombie Surevival Guide, I'd have given you my copy

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online