Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Sweetness

Yesterday was my 12th wedding anniversary so I thought I would share with you, my hypothetical reader, a few of the things I like about my darling wife.

I love your eyes.
I love your smile.
I love the way you care for everyone in your life, barring none.
I love the way you stomp your little feet when you are angry.
I love the way your ass looks both in and out of jeans.
I love the way you made the things that are important to me important to you.
I love your laughter (even when its directed at me).
I love the way your hair smells.
I love the way you are always trying to improve yourself.
I love that we have interlocking body parts.
I love that you are smarter than me.
I love going to bed with you.
I love sleeping next to you.
I love that you are a clueless microbiologist.
I love watching our favorite shows together.
I love riding in a car with you, singing at the top of our lungs.
I love watching you interact with our boys.
Mostly, I love your awesomely huge heart and I would not trade a single moment of our married life for all the hot chocolate in the world.

I love you bebe=)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwww! Happy Anniversary. What a lovely post. Hey are you ever going to come get the stuff you asked for? We are starting pool. I have June 12th. :-)~

Chris said...

sucker! lol thx for the help=)

artisticeinstein said...

awww....isn't he sweet...

aside:
ok man you are setting the bar way too high...i mean i have a g/f that might see this...lol (j/k erinn)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you came in and didn't even say hi. I'm so upset, I think the only way you can make up for it is to join us for bowling. :-)~

Side Note: Don't worry Andy, I was thinking about it and Chris has had 12 years to work up to this bar. So really unless you and Erin have been together that long... And if you have you better get crackin boy!

Unknown said...

Happy (at this point late) anniversary!

Shel said...

If I didn't love you both so much, I might let slip that I'm making the classic 80's sign for "gag me with a spoon". Nah, I'm just jealous, don't mind me. xoxo

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online