Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Color Me Distracted




Two names you go by: Taylor, Poppy
Two things you are wearing right now: Dog tags, white socks.
Two of your favorite things: Hmmm... People I love & medicine.
Two things you want very badly at the moment: Contact & to be free of worry.
Two favorite pets you have/had: Duke (dog) & Oscar (cat).
Two things you did last night: Worked on my paper & did my ‘CPT Loro’ workout.
Two things you ate today: A 90 calorie protein bar and... then another protein bar.
Last two people you talked to: Therefore and a patient.
Two things you plan on doing tomorrow: Hitting the gym & getting some Vietnamese food.
Two longest trips taken in the last five years: A road trip from San Antonio, TX to West Point, NY by way of Luckenbach, TX – Athens, GA – Atlantic City, NJ.
Two favorite holidays: Lent and Halloween.
Two favorite beverages: Green Tea & red wine.



100 Things About Me

Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I prefer them closed but simply for cosmetic reasons.

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
No.

Have you ever 'done it' in a hotel room?
Done what? I’m not exactly sure what’s being implied here=)

Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Yes... although not lately and there are many, many more I would like to have for my very own.

Are you eating anything right now?
Nope.

Who do you think reads these?
I’m not sure anyone reads these... at least, not in their entirety.

Do you have a calendar in your room?
Other than the one in the lower right hand corner of my computer? Nope.

Where are you?
Alone in NY.

What's your plan for the day?
I’m going to eat a light lunch then I’m going to return to torturing patients for my own amusement.

Are you reading any books right now?
No, the only stuff I’m reading nowadays is medical journals and field manuals.

Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
I do, sadly. I count paces when I walk and run.

Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yes, indeed.

Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
There always seems to be music playing in my head so sometimes I find myself bopping along to music no one else can hear.

What is your "Song of the Week"?
The DJ Erb mix of Gimme Some Lovin’ by The Blues Brothers and Low by FloRider

Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
It’s not pink! It’s SALMON.

Do you still watch cartoons?
I don’t have anything in particular against cartoons but, no, not really. I’ll probably watch WALL*E when it comes out.

Whats your favorite love movie?
Hmmm... A.I.

What do you drink with dinner?
Water with lemon or green tea.

What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in?
Yow... I try not to eat chicken nuggets.

What is your favorite food/cuisine?
Asian cuisine.

What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Fight Club, Sin City, Big Trouble in Little China... too many to count, really.

Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Nope.

Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Wow... in a different world and in a different body, perhaps.

When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I write letters occasionally, more lately than ever before... I just don’t send them.

Can you change the oil in a car?
Yes.

Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Yes, before my OCD started dictating my driving habits.

Run out of gas?
Yup.

Favorite kind of sandwich?
There’s a great Vietnamese Baguette that I’ve been lovin’ on lately.

Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Supplements, a protein bar and a bottle of water.

What is your usual bedtime?
It depends on when I have to get up in the morning... I like to get 7-8 hrs of sleep a night.

Are you lazy?
I often try to be.

When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Ninjas, mostly.

Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Nope.


Which are better, legos or lincoln logs?
Legos.

Are you stubborn?
I try to be reasonable, but, yeah, I guess I’m a bit stubborn.

Who is better Leno or Letterman?
Letterman... not that I watch either of these 2 guys or anything, Leno has always seemed to be a pretender after Jonny Carson.

Ever watch soap operas?
Nope.

Afraid of heights?
My dear, yes.

Sing in the car?
Yes

Dance in the car?
No, but wouldn’t it be interesting if I could?

Ever used a gun?
Yes.

Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Some musicals ARE cheesy... some are clever.

Is Christmas stressful?
Yup.

Favorite type of fruit pie?
Apple.

Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
A pilot, hands down. Then I grew up and realized that I hate flying.

Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes.

Ever have a deja-vu feeling?
Continuously, although it seems to benefit me in no way what so ever.

Do you take a vitamin daily?
Yup.

Wear slippers?
Just shower shoes.

Wear a bath robe?
No

What do you wear to bed?
Nada.

Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?
None of the above.


Nike or Adidas?
Nike, they make very nice running shoes.

Cheetos Or Fritos?
Fritos, mixed together into a Frito-chili pie.

Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Peanuts... mixed into a diet Coke.

Ever hear of "gorp"?
The owrld according to...? nope, that’s something else.

Ever taken karate?
Yes.

Can you curl your tongue?
Yup.

Ever won a spelling bee?
Nope.

Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yup.

Own a record player?
I think there is one in my backyard still.

Ever been in love?
A few times.

Hot tea or cold tea:
Both, in their proper times and places.

Tea or coffee?
See above.

Favorite kind of cookie?
My dear friend, Rabbit, makes a cookie that I am head over heels in love with.

Can you swim well?
I do swim well.

Can you hold your breath without manually holding your nose?
Yes.

Are you patient?
Not as such, no.

Ever had plastic surgery?
Nope.

Which are better black or green olives?
Green... good with martinis, good in meatloaf.

Can you knit or crochet?
No, but I can apply a running suture if you need me to.

Wash room or bathroom?
Washroom.

Do you want to get married?
I am married.

Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No, I generally just figure out a way to get what I want.

Do you have kids?
Yes.

Do you want kids?
More? Hmmm.

Who do you wanna see right now?
Many, many folks, my boyos most especially.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online