Thursday, December 14, 2006

Color Me Distracted

My Eyes Should Be Brown

Your eyes reflect: Depth and wisdom (I knew it)

What's hidden behind your eyes: A tender heart



My Heart Is Blue

Love is a doing word for you. You know it's love when you treat each other well.
You are a giving lover, but you don't give too much. You expect something in return.

Your flirting style: Friendly

Your lucky first date: Lunch at an outdoor cafe

Your dream lover: Is both generous and selfish

What you bring to relationships: Loyalty


My Japanese Name Is...

Souta Kobayashi





My Seduction Style: Ideal Lover



You seduce people by tapping into their dreams and desires.

And because of this sensitivity, you can be the ideal lover for anyone you seek.

You are a shapeshifter - bringing romance, adventure, spirituality to relationships.

It all depends on who your with, and what their vision of a perfect relationship is.



My Penis Name Is...

100% All-Beef Thermometer


My Observation Skills Get A B-

Your senses are pretty sharp (okay, most of the time)
And it takes something big to distract you!


I Am 36% Abnormal

I am at medium risk for being a psychopath. It is somewhat likely that I have no soul.

I am at medium risk for having a borderline personality. It is somewhat likely that I am a chaotic mess.

I am at low risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is unlikely that I am in love with my own reflection.

I am at medium risk for having a social phobia. It is somewhat likely that I feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

I am at low risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is unlikely that I am addicted to hand sanitizer.
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online