Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Associations

Alphaville

Forever young

Ann Rice’s vampires

Crappy vampire movies

The resurgence of zombie movies

Groundskeeper Willie exclaiming, “Ach! Zombies!”

Scottish and Irish brogues

The Cranberries

Dark-haired women with pale skin and light eyes (brogue is optional but a definite plus)

Linda Carter’s Wonder Woman

Sherilyn Fenn in a Wonder Woman costume

Laura Prepon in a dominatrix outfit

The GIGANTIC checkout girl at the Albertson’s on East Ave. (every time I see her I have the urge to climb her like I’m making an ascent up K-2. *everyone I’ve ever slept with has been shorter than me, consequently, when we are spooning her feet would always be on top of my feet… I’ve always wondered what the foot arrangement would be while sleeping with someone taller than me.)

I was recently challenged to record and blog an example of my train of thought, sort of a connect-the-dots line of thinking much like the old word association game we used to play.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online