Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Catharsis




I decided to give this blogging thing a shot in hopes that it would give me an outlet to comment or vent about the stuff that bothers me. Please don’t get me wrong. I’m not normally some angry housecat spraying my stinky, opinionated urine all over everything, (although, that is a pleasant image to be sure) I’m just a typical guy using an anonymous forum to discuss some things that are on my mind. Some of these things will be Ass-Hat related, surely, but what can I say? There are lots of things that piss people off and now I get to be one of them.

2 comments:

artisticeinstein said...

Decided to try my own!

kissmyassemblage.blogspot.com

Can't say I'm as cool as you though.

Drew

Anonymous said...

I DEMAND PIC'S DAM IT.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online