Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My Kind Of Meme

Not dead either! Just sort of tumbling around, doin’ the family/j-college thing. Truth be told, I’ve been immersed in dice-rolls, graduations, the Sandman (awesome, just frickin awesome) and my pool for a while. Recently I came up and saw a neat meme on my friend Trav’s sight that I thought I’d share.

It goes like this: go to wiki and type in your b-day (minus the year). Find 1 death, 2 births and 4 interesting facts about that day… here’s mine=)

Death-
1973 - Pearl S. Buck, American writer, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1892)

Births-
1968 - Moira Kelly, American actress
1619 - Cyrano de Bergerac, French soldier, poet (d. 1655)

Stuff-
2006 - South Dakota Governor Mike Rounds signs a bill into legislation that would ban most abortions in the state.
1992 - The Michelangelo computer virus begins to affect computers.
1981 - After 19 years presenting the CBS Evening News, Walter Cronkite signs off for the last time.
1857 - The Supreme Court of the United States rules in the Dred Scott v. Sandford case.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online